As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

curtains for romahome...cloth type

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curtains for romahome...cloth type

just thinking aloud ...we always fit curtains to cover the luton so you never see packing....and Shirley good with colours is able tomatch the shades of the seats and other curtains so as to blend in .....does any one else do the same..perhaps you all do...we have ours on hook stretch wire to undo to pack...works well................Mark

Personally I don't but then I have a window in my luton so do like to try and keep it fairly clear to open my curtains and let the extra light in
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Curtains

When we used to have the C15 we had a curtain that stuck to the roof lining with Velcro, was very handy to rip off n put back on, n kept all the mess hidden!!

Comment

Would hardly be worth the effort with the R20 Hilo luton, would it? Hmm...I suppose when it is UP, there is a fair bit of stuff up there.
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I had an expanding shower curtain rail over my luton, with three sets of pocket type storage thingys hanging from it, so little bits and pieces (like the tv remote) were always to hand, and it covered up all the bedding and clothing shoved up there behind them!

It was a good job mine didn't have a window, like MM's, you would never have seen any light coming through it!

ooo! Just remembered another thing I did, which was handy on my Bedford Rascal type romahone, which was to undo the curtain pelmets and the one at the front of the luton, turn them upside down and screw them back on. This meant that I had shelves along the tops of the windows, and a rim above the luton, so things didn't keep sliding off.
          Last edited by jayjay; 30-03-2012, 20:35.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X