As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new r20 ......front end

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new r20 ......front end

i was walking up the street and a new berlingo van pulled up and 2 chaps got out and although i hate starting a sentence with ....so....but..i said to the one driving...hello mate ...so what is the berlingo like then?he grinned and said ask him he bought it...the other man said..well i did a lot of research and we carry 4 in it most often its got 2 seats in the back and you can not fault it in any way.Its pretty quick ..holds the road well ..good on fuel..the suspension.very good as we carry a lot of tools it pulls up hills in top and knock it into3rd and hold tight.....i would say its the best van on the road.Well thanks a lot for telling me that a lot of people will be interested ...how long have you had it? about a year just under..great thanks again i will let you get on...quite a compliment for the romahome front end ithink and the funny thing was it was only then i noticed it had 15 ins wheels not the 14 0n B one it also had smart wheel trims not the old tin 1960s type i think Romahome are letting them go out in they look a bit dated .......Mark

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X