As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lord lucan in a romahome is it?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord lucan in a romahome is it?

now this is not my imagination....but when you drive any romahome you always get stared at ....every where ...most often at traffic lights or in a queue for diesel.......you first think what ? am i lord Lucan...Ronnie biggs (as WAS not now ) ....oh the people scan it all over ...lights change they dont notice..tooot tooot but in a trance the look it all over.....once opposite an ex club cyclist we know didnt notice our wave as he looked the motor home ...stem to stern,,they do look unusual and its times like that i want the name on the side as well.......do they stare at you...but you may have purple hair or some thing or wearing a Notts County scarf!!!!!!!!!!........Mark(in west country..i be a pirate)

I Scream!

I like my motorhome... and we all know why.
    Arriving home at 4 pm on an admittedly warm afternoon - my neighbour asked if I had run out of ice cream!:so happy:

Comment

I have noticed that, especially at the traffic lights, in France last year a Frenchman even took a photo of the R20.he said 'it looked so sweet'!!

Comment

When we had a Romahome Duo (pre Dimension) we got lots of stares particularly in France and I wasn't even wearing my Notts County scarf.

The Dimension doesn't get so much attention, I don't know whether I am happy or sad about that.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I took our Duo down to London a few weeks back and got endless stares. Sadly I think they are more of the 'What on earth is that' type rather than admiring glances reserved for a classic sports car.

I'm used to it though, as some of our other vehicles include a classic VW camper (Everybody waves - particularly kids) and the brightest of bright yellow pick-up trucks (my surf board/bike carrier and general donkey)
          I think its time to buy a silver/grey German Euro-box for a bit of anonymity!
          Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
            now this is not my imagination....but when you drive any romahome you always get stared at ....every where ...most often at traffic lights or in a queue for diesel.......you first think what ? am i lord Lucan...Ronnie biggs (as WAS not now ) ....oh the people scan it all over ...lights change they dont notice..tooot tooot but in a trance the look it all over.....once opposite an ex club cyclist we know didnt notice our wave as he looked the motor home ...stem to stern,,they do look unusual and its times like that i want the name on the side as well.......do they stare at you...but you may have purple hair or some thing or wearing a Notts County scarf!!!!!!!!!!........Mark(in west country..i be a pirate)
            I doubt very much that people stare because you look like Lord Lucan,its probably because you have Shergar in the back
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

People will stare less if you remember to get dressed before driving off...

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
                People will stare less if you remember to get dressed before driving off...
                : :
                Carpe diem! :)

Comment

like it Cal that is a really ...in Bristol speak a ....corker or benny of a reply love it....cheers aye aye skipper give that man a tot of Rum

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X