As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeborn weekend

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeborn weekend

Any one going on the free camping week end godalming surrey we have book up just hope they have any good weath down south tom denise (molley)

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
    Any one going on the free camping week end godalming surrey we have book up just hope they have any good weath down south tom denise (molley)
    didnt know there was another one this year,I would love to go,I will phone freeborn godalming on monday when i return to work.
    when is it Tom?
    Last edited by Ian.C.S; 28-04-2012, 16:50.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

week end

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      didnt know there was another one this year,I would love to go,I will phone freeborn godalming on monday when i return to work.
      when is it Tom?
      it is 20 july to 22 with food and a canal boat cruse then enterament sat night tom denise

Comment

twin1

it is 20 july to 22 with food and a canal boat cruse then enterament sat night tom denise
        You will be fine Tom and Denise,the sun always shines on the South!

Well most of the time anyway.

Comment

twin1

when is it Tom?
          Hi Ian, sorry your not well. Rain stopped play this week but looks as though next week all will be well again.

Comment

Originally posted by twin1 View Post
            Hi Ian, sorry your not well. Rain stopped play this week but looks as though next week all will be well again.
            It didnt stop the big spring rally they are having a great time,wish I was there.

Comment

We're booked in Tom, will look forward to seeing you there, and you too Ian, hope you're feeling much better

Comment

We enjoyed the last two weekends but may have to decline this year as we are likely to be away. Will know our plans for sure this week.

Comment

Still trying to book,but the assistant to the lady i need to talk to says its getting or is full,and no-one is ringing me back despite several calls

Comment

Still trying to book,but the assistant to the lady i need to talk to says its getting or is full,and no-one is ringing me back despite several calls
                    I quite fancied this, if there are any spaces left. I used to go to school in this area...many, many decades ago.
                    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Ok,I am now booked,and so is Nomadsue,and I have been told by Freeborn that no more bookings will be taken the event is full at 120 people going.

Comment

Will be good to see you Ian

Comment

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
                          Will be good to see you Ian
                          Looking forward to it! and another opportunity to spread the word about SMHF with our cards.

Comment

hi

Looking forward to it! and another opportunity to spread the word about SMHF with our cards.
                            hi are we going to have the flag and fly it for the club. just got off phon with them they looking in to see if they can make it biger tom

Comment

hi are we going to have the flag and fly it for the club. just got off phon with them they looking in to see if they can make it biger tom
                              Maybe get green and white bunting as well? i.e. the colours of the flag.
                              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X