This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome for sale in South of Spain

I posted more in the For Sale section, but in case some of you don't read that part, I will say more here in case this is of interest.

My 1991 C15 had engine problems several weeks ago, requiring a major engine repair - head gasket. The repair only lasted 250 miles. Now my money is spent and I need a new engine.

So, with great sadness, I am trying to sell a non running Romahome, all working exactly the way I wanted it from the motor back. I don't expect to get much, but if someone is looking for everything necessary (including a solar panel and super battery), to fix up another van, or even to take the shell and put it on another vehicle, it is all here. Problem is that here is the south of Spain.

Apologies for posting in 2 places, but I am heading back to Canada in a couple of weeks, so time is of the essence.

Photos etc at http://nomadness.benlo.com/romahome/

Thanks,
    Peter
    Last edited by GeoNomad; 14-05-2012, 15:13. Reason: added link

Related Topics

Collapse

• GeoNomad
    Romahome for sale in South of Spain
    by GeoNomad
    This is a very sad post for me.

A few weeks ago, I had engine troubles and spent a lot to repair the motor (head gasket). It has failed...
    14-05-2012, 14:58
  • Grannyvan
    Replacement engine?
    by Grannyvan
    Has anyone put a new/reconditioned engine in their Romahome? Mine has resisted attempts to fix oil leaking into the coolant. The oil cooler has been replaced...
    04-10-2018, 14:24
  • margot
    Hi from spain
    by margot
    Hallo everyone, I thought it about time I posted, as I have been living in my Romahome since April 2010. I've loved exploring England and Wales, the...
    02-01-2011, 11:35
  • Graham
    Camping in Spain.
    by Graham
    We are off to Spain in a few weeks, taking the long crossing from Portsmouth to Bilbao and stopping in Northern Spain with our son and family who are...
    12-05-2013, 14:11
  • Swallow
    Two go back to Spain
    by Swallow
    Last year I posted on here an account of our first trip to Spain. This year we went back for a longer trip of eight weeks and I have written it up again...
    01-08-2015, 18:06

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X