As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bon voyage

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bon voyage

My Romahome is technically an 2009 Outlook Exclusive Bon Voyage Limited Edition No 5!

I had forgotten about this until recently and it occurred to me that there may be other numbered Bon voyagers on the forum. Not entirely sure how many were built. I was told that when a model is coming to an end they give it a different name hence bon voyage which I suppose is quite apt.

They did however build more R 20s but not sure if they were exactly the same specification.

Are you a member of this ' Exclusive! ' little club?

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
    My Romahome is technically an 2009 Outlook Exclusive Bon Voyage Limited Edition No 5!

I had forgotten about this until recently and it occurred to me that there may be other numbered Bon voyagers on the forum. Not entirely sure how many were built. I was told that when a model is coming to an end they give it a different name hence bon voyage which I suppose is quite apt.

They did however build more R 20s but not sure if they were exactly the same specification.

Are you a member of this ' Exclusive! ' little club?
    Coooo! any chance of a piccy or two Lizzie? to show off your posh van!
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

bon voyage

Hi Ian

Sadly my Roma is not posh it is just the same as all the others except it has a very long name!

The reason I finally made the decision to buy was that I was told the production of Outlooks was coming to an end because of problems accessing the chassis. I also thought this would be a good time to buy as hopefully any problems and design niggles should have been sorted at this stage!

This was a one off buy and as there were no second hand vehicles available with the specification I wanted I bit the bullet and bought new from Ant. He gave me a very good deal and I have never regretted my purchase.

I had completely forgotten about the vans glamorous name until I was viewing my once again very dirty back door and noticed the info on the bumper!

Any more special Romas from previous end of the liners?

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X