As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the romahome R20 fit heathrow tunnel

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the romahome R20 fit heathrow tunnel

Can anybody tell me if a romahome high will fit under the 'heathrow tunnel' for the purple parking facility?

It is for the purple parking heathrow parking facility and the height restriction is 7ft 6" which is right on the boundary of height for the R20.. i.e. not sure if includes the big roofwindow that juts up from the height of the roof. I have got to pick somebody up from heathrow in August and they have the cheapest park and ride facility.

Please does anybody know?

Have even got a picture of the tunnel from google CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Tentpeg; 10-06-2012, 11:48.

Hi. I've sent you a pm about this.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Which Terminal are you collecting from? If its T3, they have an overheight carpark on the ground floor.

When entering Heathrow for T1 and T3, DO NOT ENTER the smaller tunnel, go through the main tunnel.

Comment

It's terminal 4, I was considering paying for a day's parking and then taking the shuttle bus because I am picking up my daughter after she has spent a year abroad and I want to be there in plenty of time and allow for delays, the shortstay car park soon rachets up in costs.

Comment

There is a Tesco at Ashford that is literally 10mins from Terminal 4 that allows 3 hours free parking.

Terminal 4 is a bit hit n miss in how long people come through customs etc. I've stood there 2 hours before now waiting for my clients.

If you do park in the Terminal, park on the bottom level as its the easiest....

Comment

Thanks Neilos

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X