X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, looking for parts.

Hi all,

We've recently bought a 1986 C15 Romahome, very impressed with it so far apart from the rust underneath! That'll teach me to buy a vehcle when it's pouring down.

Sorry if this is an oft asked question but where is a good place to get spares please? Am particularily looking for a NSF headlamp unit at the moment.

Here's the van, christened Betsy by the previous owners. We've yet to decide whether the flowers and pink bits should stay or not!

Cheers,

Clive & Christine

hi betsy

i too have just bought a c15 and call it daisy as there flowers on the side you could ebay but they are used alan

Comment

Hi Clive & Christine,
      welcome to the forum.
      I'm afraid rust is the main problem with C15's we had one for 3 years before upgrading to a Berlingo.
      The good thing mechanically they are very reliable for high milages.200,000 no problem if serviced. Get your cambelt changed if your not confident of when it was last done.
      www.eurocarparts.co.uk still do lots of C15 spares , just enter your reg and check out what they have. I put my old reg in F872EAH and headlights are £46.
      Personally I'd ditch the flowers ,the stripes look good.

Comment

Hope you find your spares - I too have a c15 (Hylo) and was advised to keep it well waxoiled (have seen that written waxoyled) underneath.

Hope you find your spares and have lots of fun with it - they are great vans.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I managed to track a headlamp down from my local accessory shop 'Motormart' in Newton Abbot. The owner Andy is a very helpful chap.

I have a gallon of waxoyl and waxoyl underseal ready and waiting!

In the past I've owned a number of VW T2's which were great but I think the layout of these little romahomes is possibly better..the fuel consumption definately is!

Cheers,

Clive

Comment

Look on eBay

Comment