X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Silver Screen for Romahome

Hi,
    I Can't seem to find a Romahome Hytop specific external silver screen. Can someone point me in the direction of a online retailer that does them and what type I would need to order

Thanks
    Woody

Hi,

Hytops are a C15 right?? If so, on ebay, item no 390151243447 is £38 plus P&P. It says it is a cheaper model as the side door window part isn't insulated.

possibly a better buy would be silverproducts They are reputedly to be made by the son of the original silverscreen makers and all the reviews I've read are good. In fact, we are going to get our screen, for a peugeot from them. They also sell on ebay but don't seem to have C15 listed at present.

You could also phone taylormade and original silverscreens, if they have made 1 for a c15 they will give you a price but aren't willing to make a 1 off, I know, I asked for our old toyota hilux!!!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Hello Woody,
      I got mine for my Duo from Silverproducts as Glen suggests, so can recommend them. They have a picture of a C15 in their vehicle range, so it may be worth giving them a ring.
      Aileen

Comment

screen

Hi. When we got our Duo the previous owner had bought a screen from Silver Screens of W. Yorkshire. It was not cheap, he left the bill with it and it was £100.35.. It is a perfect fit and I recommend it as you really notice the difference on a cold night.
        Regards, Colin

Comment

silverscreen for hytop

Originally posted by Woody View Post
          Hi,
          I Can't seem to find a Romahome Hytop specific external silver screen. Can someone point me in the direction of a online retailer that does them and what type I would need to order

Thanks
          Woody
          Hi Woody,
          I bought mine from a dealer on ebay, cost £50 two years ago, works fine, is a siverscreen branded item.
          I agree with our chums they are good, especially when its cold.
          Goodluck
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X