As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo Excited

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo Excited

Just starting to pack up our Shell for her first trip. One night in Luton tomorrow (of all places!) before we fly off to France. I'm looking forward to one night in a damp field more than the fortnight in the sun!!!!:so happy:

Have a great time!:so happy:

Comment

Have fun.
      derek b and Babs

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I'm so glad to hear it's not just me - I'm picking up my new Hylo (as yet unnamed) at the end of the week and may spend a night in the car park where I live!

Edit: Rereading that, I don't actually live *in* the car park. It's the car park for the handful of flats and houses where I live
          Jane

Comment

Originally posted by roombaqueen View Post
            I'm so glad to hear it's not just me - I'm picking up my new Hylo (as yet unnamed) at the end of the week and may spend a night in the car park where I live!

Edit: Rereading that, I don't actually live *in* the car park. It's the car park for the handful of flats and houses where I live
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by roombaqueen View Post

(Did you pick a name yet?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bryony The Snail View Post

(Did you pick a name yet?)
                I have actually! His full name is Eugene 'Vanston' O'Hanrahan, commonly referred to as Eugene.
                Jane

Comment

oh that's very posh - I think he maight look down on my Slug if they ever meet

Comment

Gosh that's rather splendid!!! I like it!

Comment

Beats my Johann Sebastian!

Comment

For reasons I can no longer recall my poor dog Snowy has become known as Dogston O'Hanrahan. He's 17 and a sponsor dog from a fantastic charity called Oldies Club (this is his page: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=21358) and really doesn't deserve the 'indognity' of having such a long-winded nickname but sadly it's stuck. When I was struggling to think of names for the van I quite liked Eugene but it was missing something. Then it struck us: Eugene Vanston O'Hanrahan! Perfect.

I'm not mad, honest.
                        Jane

Comment

Sounds like quite a character!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X