This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightweight awning picture on the new Romahome Website

Whilst looking through the new Romahome website as per Brian's post I noticed the section on "parts and accessories.
    http://www.romahome.com/parts-accessories.php
    It shows a picture of a lightweight awning which appears to be one of those things that attaches to the side of a van. Are these suitable for a Romahome outlook (or R20 if thats what we call them now)? The picture on the site isn't very clear.
    If so how are they attached to the side?
    Last edited by Martin & Chrissy; 01-04-2010, 16:23. Reason: Adding the link!

Originally posted by Martin & Chrissy View Post
    Whilst looking through the new Romahome website as per Brian's post I noticed the section on "parts and accessories.
    http://www.romahome.com/parts-accessories.php
    It shows a picture of a lightweight awning which appears to be one of those things that attaches to the side of a van. Are these suitable for a Romahome outlook (or R20 if thats what we call them now)? The picture on the site isn't very clear.
    If so how are they attached to the side?
    Awww they are all gorgeous. When I win the lotto....

Comment

It looks like a Fiamma wind out awning to me and as you say the picture isn't very clear but it looks like it is on a Dimension, we have one on ours. I have attached a picture of ours on our van.

Not sure you can put them on an R20, Ant may be able to advise you.
      Attached Files
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X