As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about and R25 - Update

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about and R25 - Update

It's been sometime since I first posted here about 'Thinking of an R25' - Well it's arrived
    I collected it yesterday - drove to work this morning - dark, wet and windy conditions but the van handled very well. This is now my sole vehicle so it will take a little time to adjust to the handling (and size) but it gives a very smooth ride. The finish both exterior and interior is of very high quality. Having 'down sized' from a 'normal' 2 berth unit I find it much easier to handle - more like driving a car than a van

Regards

Richard
    Richard G
    R25 Owner

Congratulations Richard, Have seen a few now and they look like a great van. I hope you enjoy yours and that we see you in a field one day soon.
    All the best
    Andyvan

Comment

Well done Richard good choice.
      Come to the Spring Meet there would be three of us (R25's that is), including VonUk.
      Any questions fire away.
      Am getting around 44mpg on a run out.

Tony Anchorman
      Last edited by anchorman; 05-10-2012, 18:49.

Comment

well done Richard quite sure you will love it as does handle like a car .....the rest in "the back "very well designed as well ......as its fibre glass smart and light and long lasting ....have brilliant holidays and weekends away !!!!!!........Mark and Shirley

Comment

Always liked the R25 very very nearly bought one.

Comment

Excellent choice; apart from some initial snagging problems, we have loved ours from the start & just about to tour the highlands for a fortnight Hope you enjoy yours as much as we are ours :so happy:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X