As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

photo write up

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo write up

hi any one if u wish to see photo write up of me and wife go on freeborn southampton site as we have gust got a nother R20 Tom Denise

Nice one!! Congrats on your new purchase:so happy:

You can read it here > http://www.romahomecentre.com/news/romahome-r10
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Congratulations on yet another new purchase Tom, I think you are keeping Romahome going single handed.

I love the title "Dig deep digs deeper again"
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

thanks

The dog is now looking for a new home the local blue cross are looking for home for her for ose as denise can not tack her out now and it a full time thing lookig after 2 off them tom

Comment

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
          The dog is now looking for a new home the local blue cross are looking for home for her for ose as denise can not tack her out now and it a full time thing lookig after 2 off them tom
          aww thats not so good news... lets hope they find someone to spoil her for you
          I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
          http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

It's good to put faces to names - and I now understand the origins of your username!

Hope you enjoy your new van

Comment

Like Karen I have been intrigued by your user name-now all is clear, happy camping.
              derek b and Babs

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
                hi any one if u wish to see photo write up of me and wife go on freeborn southampton site as we have gust got a nother R20 Tom Denise
                Hi
                Just had a look,well done you,look forward to seeing the new vehicle.
                photograph looks good.

Comment

Me too! What a great write up and so nice to put faces to names!

Good luck with the new one - I hope you don't have any teething troubles awaiting you!

Comment

Good to see that Romahome appreciate a loyal customer.
                    Geoff

Comment

Lovely write up, hope you have lots of fun with your new motorhome :so happy:
                      Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X