As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R10 due early next year!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R10 due early next year!

I've only been a small motor home forumite since Thursday, but my first ever campervan is due for delivery next year and is a Romahome R10. Guess that fits the "small" criteria! I am very excited to be an expectant owner!
    Anne
    My website and My blog, which includes 'On Location' trip reports.

Welcome to the forum, you couldn't have come to a better place for friendly advice, a chat and lighthearted humour

Comment

Wow, congratulations, bet you can't wait to try it out. Hope you have some lovely holidays in your new van.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi ARP and welcome.
          derek b and Babs

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase - am sure you won't regret it.

Safe and happy travels.
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by ARP View Post
              I've only been a small motor home forumite since Thursday, but my first ever campervan is due for delivery next year and is a Romahome R10. Guess that fits the "small" criteria! I am very excited to be an expectant owner!
              Hello ARP! You did it then! Congratulations. I'm sure you'll have fun! Hope you got my pm.:so happy:

Comment

twin1

welcome

Comment

Welcome,

Bet you can't wait! February will soon come around though. Perhaps you would like to come to the Spring Meet in April? Have a look here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=6214

Cheers
                  Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

I'd love to come to the Spring Meet, but I think it may clash with a work event. Will check! It would be great to meet other small motorhome forumites. (and see their vans. )
                    Anne
                    My website and My blog, which includes 'On Location' trip reports.

Comment

I've had one since early 2009 and love it, I hope you enjoy yours.

Comment

What a lovely start to the new year :so happy:

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Originally posted by ARP View Post
                          I hope you have as much fun in your R10 as I'm having in my C15. I knew I'd enjoy using Miffy but didn't realise what great fun it is. I still just sit in him on the driveway with a cuppa and love planning my next outing. I wish you lots of happy hols....

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X