This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome bed too short?!?!?!

I have a romahome c15 but the bed is too short for me. I am 5' 8" plus my feet takes me to 6' 3".

Is there a board or something that goes on the end of the bed?. Also if your partner is lying next to you doesn't her shoulders get in the way if my feet point to the centre line of the bed?.

I thought about pushing pillows down behind the drivers seat but I dont fancy staring at the cab roof all night. I haven't slept in it yet but will May bank holiday.

"I am 5' 8" plus my feet takes me to 6' 3"."

Oh dear, that really made me laugh !!

I'm sure a C15 owner will be along in a minute to help - but when I had my Belingo, yes, there was a board that extended the length of the bed.

Mike

Comment

I had meningitis as a child and lost both my feet

Comment

bed extensions for C15

Originally posted by ecobezhig View Post
        I had meningitis as a child and lost both my feet
        firstly I am sure you will appreciate we thought you were making a joke about your height.
        Secondly, I had a C15, the fibregass where the curtain stows away was shaped at the bottom to accept a fabric covered board,usually the same fabric as the seats, it could be stowed behind the front seats or in the luton where it can be used as a removable edge to stop things falling out of the luton when on the move. My existing berlingo has two stainless steel pull down brackets below the seat belt upper fastning that the extension board fits into. If you dont have a board it should be easy to get a woodyard to cut one the right length and width, about 5 inches wide from memory.
        I hope this helps.
        goodluck
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Sorry - we had no idea.

Red Face !!

Comment

Hi there - yes along with Yamaha I also thought of something along those lines.. I was actually going down the ballerina stretched out feet (or on tiptoe) sort of lying down, like if you were lying on your front. So sorry about the misunderstanding.

Comment

Ian is right, but I will also add that the underside of the board has a shoot bolt at each end and if you look in the door pillar near the seatbelt in line with the fibreglass moulding there should be a hole with a plastic insert that the bolt goes into.

I am 6ft (but with small feet) and i used to sleep happily in our C15

Comment

Thank you to all, I have found the hinged and padded board that folds up and two bolts secure it to the seat belt pillars. It was there all the time and I never noticed it, even after 4 months of ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by ecobezhig View Post
                  Thank you to all, I have found the hinged and padded board that folds up and two bolts secure it to the seat belt pillars. It was there all the time and I never noticed it, even after 4 months of ownership.
                  sweet dreams
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X