As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replacement seats

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replacement seats

Hi and merry christmas to everyone.The seats on my c15 romahome are a bit tatty,can anyone advise me on what car seats would fit.I have looked at c15 vans but they are all dirty and worn,car seats will probably be much better condition.Thanks,Brian.

Look at cars like Peugeot 205, Citroen Saxo and AX. Check the sizes and how the seat runners fasten to the seats.

When we had our C15 I replaced the seats with those from an old renault 5, the car was old but with few miles and the seats were like new. They needed a bit of a modification to get them to fit the C15 runners but it was worth it.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
      Look at cars like Peugeot 205, Citroen Saxo and AX. Check the sizes and how the seat runners fasten to the seats.

When we had our C15 I replaced the seats with those from an old renault 5, the car was old but with few miles and the seats were like new. They needed a bit of a modification to get them to fit the C15 runners but it was worth it.

Peter
      Get new seat covers???

Comment

Originally posted by ifearnobeer View Post
        Hi and merry christmas to everyone.The seats on my c15 romahome are a bit tatty,can anyone advise me on what car seats would fit.I have looked at c15 vans but they are all dirty and worn,car seats will probably be much better condition.Thanks,Brian.
        No idea what the seats are like, but this one looks like its had a fire at the rear, so seats might be OK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-C1...item53f1fd88b9

Jules

Comment

Heavily smoke damaged I would say.

Comment

Hi There,
            A bit late in the day I'm afraid, but I looked at a C15 ages ago before settling on mine. It had very plush front seats, which I asked the seller about, the previous owner had fitted them and he recalled they were from a 'big renault' Laguna he thought!!!
            This is all so anecdotal as to be of no help at all Incidentally if you're tall be aware that you may lose a bit of legroom, the seats were one of the reasons I didn't pursue that particular van.
            All the best in your seat quest!
            Andyvan

Comment

I googled a bit and found http://www.the2cvshop.co.uk/acatalog/C15_Seats.html (expensive) and http://www.1stchoice.co.uk/cars/citroen/c-15-champ (not sure what a Champ is) . I should think that exploring for C15 spares from breakers would be a good way forward.

I suspect that if you fit non standard seats - you should consider informing your insurance company.
              Last edited by Brougham; 28-12-2012, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by JazziJ View Post
                No idea what the seats are like, but this one looks like its had a fire at the rear, so seats might be OK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-C1...item53f1fd88b9

Jules
                Utterly gutted inside, I'm afraid. link

Comment

Hi there, I looked at replacement C15 seats and came up against the same sizing problems. I then went to a campervan upholstery firm who told me they could re-cover the seats and also weld any broken framework. Does this help you?

Comment

A good suggestion.

Have you any idea of costs?

I presume that they will also replace the foam?

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X