This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Recommendations?

My mum (who is possibly even more excited than I am about this new venture) and I will be journeying to Ant's Place soon to look and hopefully buy a Romahome.

Or maybe I should call it a pilgrimage given the amount of respect that Ant is held in around here! All well-earned, I'm sure.

So, as it seems most of you have been to the area, can you recommend a place where we could get a decent lunch or dinner? Any type of cuisine considered..... within reason of course

Wasn't sure which section to put this in, hope this is the right place.

Thank you

When we go we always eat in the van so I can't help with any good food establishments but Bristol city centre is not far so you should be able to find somewhere suitable. Ant maybe able to recommend somewhere if no one on here can.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

There is a really nice restaurant very close to Ant's that does a nice range of home cooked food, local beers and ciders and very nice looking puddings (I was very strong minded!). It's in a village called Wrington and is called something like The Walled Garden.

Turn right out of Avon Motor Caravans, take the first right signposted Wrington and follow the small wiggly road. The restaurant is on the left and is in a beautiful walled garden with orchards attached. Prices very reasonable!

Liz

Comment

Hi

We often make for the Cadbury Garden Centre where they have a nice restaurant and it is a nice place to look around as well !! Post Code if you have SatNav is BS49 5AA.

Check it out on the internet.

Hope your trip is successful.

Keith and Gail

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions so far.

Really craving a nice looking pudding now, though!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X