X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eberspacher heater

Hi

Can someone please tell me if you can use the Eberspacher heater fitted in the R20 on the move ?

Thanks

Eberspacher heater

I think you can but Ant may be able to confirm.

Lizzie

Comment

The Eberspacher was originally designed to be used by Truck drivers who needed heat in the cab for overnight stops, it is very commonly used while driving trucks in colder climes where the trucks own heater does not or cannot keep the cab warm. So in answer to your question, yes I don't see why not, there is no saftey implication, it is after all just another small diesel fueled type of engine!
      Ant

Comment

I can confirm you certainly can. We once attended a concert on Exmoor in a very chilly church in late October and it was pretty parky by 10 pm when we emerged from the church. The van was stone cold inside. Our camp site was about 4 miles up the road, so I switched on the Eberspacher before setting off. We roared up the hill and the heater also roared away. By the time we arrived, the interior of our Dimension was as warm as toast, and we soon were able to snuggle down!
        mike and heather

Comment

Thanks very much for the help . I was told by the dealer no but when looking thoiugh the paperwork that came with the van it seemed like it was ok to do so .

Thanks Dave

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X