As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to the New Forest to say hello to the ponies, and came back with a new Romahome!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Went to the New Forest to say hello to the ponies, and came back with a new Romahome!

    Well, it's the other way around actually. I went to Freeborn to talk Neville into selling me a 2007 Outlook Exclusive yesterday (which he did, and with great aplomb), and ended up by taking Rosie on her last little outing with me. Poor old Rosie - she didn't do anything wrong and I've grown terribly fond of her. I've spent days polishing and improving her curves - had her fully serviced. I got all her little bits and bobs attended to; and then what do I go and do? Fall in love with another, younger Romahome. How cliché! I admit to feeling a little guilty and disloyal. If I could keep them both, I would. Alas, a Romahome harem is a pricey proposition.
    Hey ho! Rosie is up for sale and I will shortly put together an advert to place on SMF -
    Hope you all had an splendid weekend!
    Jacsprat

    #2
    I hope Rosie finds a happy new home!
    Carpe diem! :)

    Comment


      #3
      A new van that's great, I hope you enjoy it as much as you have with Rosie.

      Happy camping.

      Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

      Comment


        #4
        And, of course, I hope you have lots of fun in your new pride and joy. I wonder what she / he will be called?
        Carpe diem! :)

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
          And, of course, I hope you have lots of fun in your new pride and joy. I wonder what she / he will be called?
          Hmmm, Rosie came with a name (which is emblazoned on her rear) and it suits her. This new one just doesn't have as much charming character, but feels like a 'him'. I'll have to get to know him on our upcoming Easter break in France.

          Jacsprat

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Graham View Post
            A new van that's great, I hope you enjoy it as much as you have with Rosie.

            Happy camping.

            Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
            Merci Graham!
            I've popped a little advert up on the site - I sure hope she'll go to a good home!!

            Jac

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jacsprat View Post
              Hmmm, Rosie came with a name (which is emblazoned on her rear) and it suits her. This new one just doesn't have as much charming character, but feels like a 'him'. I'll have to get to know him on our upcoming Easter break in France.

              Jacsprat
              My Little Pony perhaps?
              derek b and Babs

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by derek b View Post
                My Little Pony perhaps?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Perhaps Thomas, as per the engine?
                  Carpe diem! :)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jacsprat View Post
                    Well, it's the other way around actually. I went to Freeborn to talk Neville into selling me a 2007 Outlook Exclusive yesterday (which he did, and with great aplomb), and ended up by taking Rosie on her last little outing with me. Poor old Rosie - she didn't do anything wrong and I've grown terribly fond of her. I've spent days polishing and improving her curves - had her fully serviced. I got all her little bits and bobs attended to; and then what do I go and do? Fall in love with another, younger Romahome. How cliché! I admit to feeling a little guilty and disloyal. If I could keep them both, I would. Alas, a Romahome harem is a pricey proposition.
                    Hey ho! Rosie is up for sale and I will shortly put together an advert to place on SMF -
                    Hope you all had an splendid weekend!
                    Jacsprat
                    So,when do I get to see your new young man?
                    Spring Meet?

                    Have loads of fun!
                    Ian
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ian.C.S View Post
                      So,when do I get to see your new young man?
                      Spring Meet?

                      Have loads of fun!
                      Ian
                      It's very tempting to go to the Spring meet Ian, but I'm off to France over Easter and must get Rosie sold upon my return - I only have the weekends to do that.
                      Oh...what the hell - sign me and the Hound of the Baskervilles up! Pegasus (Peggy for short) should have a proper debutante's coming out party. I'll have a look at my dates and PM you?
                      Hope you are well and working on your latest quatrain.
                      Jac

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Pegasus! Fabulous name!
                        Carpe diem! :)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by jacsprat View Post
                          It's very tempting to go to the Spring meet Ian, but I'm off to France over Easter and must get Rosie sold upon my return - I only have the weekends to do that.
                          Oh...what the hell - sign me and the Hound of the Baskervilles up! Pegasus (Peggy for short) should have a proper debutante's coming out party. I'll have a look at my dates and PM you?
                          Hope you are well and working on your latest quatrain.
                          Jac
                          I havn`t written a quatrain for a while,but heres one I did earlier.

                          Windsong
                          ……………….
                          Soft the susurration of the grasses sifting wind song from the breeze,
                          Harsh the trill of dawn bird crying out its morning needs,
                          Springtime leaves aclatter as the breakers on the shore,
                          Brown and bent the grasses sieve the wind forever more.
                          ----------------


                          ICS


                          Hope you like.
                          Ian
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

                          Comment

                          320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                          Collapse

                          728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X