As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value of Romahome Hylo

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Romahome Hylo

Hello
    I'm based in Suffolk and am selling (privately) a C15D Hylo M reg 2000 63k ex. condition and am finding it difficult to establish its value. I've found 7 Hylos for sale on the web on a variety of sources but at a range of prices without much obvious correlation.

Does anyone have any useful advice on how to establish this van's value?

Thanks in advance.

Julian Rains

Hi Jules.
    Your M reg is a 1995 not a 2000, I've just sold ( as a Dealer with 12 months MOT and 12 Months warranty) a '95 M with 36000 miles for £6000, had that been a private sale ( buyer beware conditions) it would have been nearer £5000 to £5500, so yours with 63000 miles sold privately would have a value of about £4500 in v good condition ( no serious rust on bulk head and reasonable bonnet etc) and something less if it needs some tarting up.
    Ultimately the value of something is what someone is happy to pay for it, not what anyone fondly imagines it's worth. If you price it and no one comes to look then it's too much!
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Thanks Ant - I'd meant to put 1994, no idea how 2000 got there! Appreciate your comments on its value too.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X