As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Romahome owner

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Romahome owner

Hello my name is Christine & I have recently, well last weekend brought a C15 Champ high top Romahome.
    I'd like to know if anyone can help me as the roller blind which covers the lower window of the stable
    door won't roll up & this makes reversing difficult. Hence could anyone advise me where I could buy a replacement or
    whether it can be fixed?
    My Romahome is circ 1996. Thank you. Christine

T1

Welcome
    I am sure you will get replies very soon.

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. There are quite a few Romahome owners here, and lots of technically competent members who I am sure will soon be on to help you.

I presume you will already have spotted the 'meeting up' section on the forum? You have timed it well! There are several meets coming up, quite close to you, including one at Kingsbury this coming weekend, the great Spring Meet at Lickhill Manor, and also the Ladies meet at Buxton Friday May 10-Sunday May 12th.

Meanwhile, safe driving.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi Christine

Welcome to the forum, I didn't know the lower window had a roller blind, I thought it was just a curtain with pop studs.

Hopefully someone with a similar van will be able to help. As NomadSue suggested you could always pop along to a meet if there is one near you and exchange ideas with people who have the same vans.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It probably needs retensioning, Ant will be able to explain how to do it.

Perhaps one of the mods could mov e it to ask Ant

Peter

Comment

Would you like us to move this thread for you?

Matilda would you like us to move this thread to 'Ask Ant' for you? I think Peter is giving a sensible suggestion but thought I would ask first.

Comment

Window blind

Hi, I have the same problem in my 1995 Hitop. The bottom blind section does not roll up. To be honest I don't think it would help seeing through this when reversing as it is very low down. I got the stick on magnifier thingy which I put on the top half of the door on the window. It makes a huge difference when driving along and helps a bit when reversing. I use my wing mirrors a lot when reversing in "Fran" and also park carefully so I can avoid reversing where possible!!!! Enjoy your romahoming, I love it.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X