As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fridge problem on mains

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fridge problem on mains

We're over in Holland on our first trip of the year. The green light is not lighting up on the fridge even though mains is working to the van. (R20) I think it may have worked for a while but it's not now.

Is there a fuse that might have blown or is it possible that the fridge will work but the green light has blown?
    It'll be a long old week without the fridge!

I don't suppose you could have accidentally flicked up the little switch near the floor by the fridge which turns on mains power? Maybe this would be too simple!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Comment

That wasn't as too simple as it seemed!

Many thanks Lizzie. When i saw your reply I thought I'd double check. it wasn't switched off but when I touched it to check I noticed it was a loose connection. Gave it a gentle thump and the light came on.

Well done indeed, you saved the day! Now let's put that beer back in the fridge.
      Thanks again
      Martin

Comment

You are very welcome. I cannot believe I have , sort of, solved someones technical problem! This is a first for me - enjoy your beer and the rest of your holiday!

Lizzie

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
          You are very welcome. I cannot believe I have , sort of, solved someones technical problem! This is a first for me - enjoy your beer and the rest of your holiday!

Lizzie

well done

Watch out Ant Lizzie could be after your throne. I see an "Ask Lizzie" section coming

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
            well done

Watch out Ant Lizzie could be after your throne. I see an "Ask Lizzie" section coming
            It's all in the training!

Comment

Thank you one and all. I am at present basking in my brief moment of glory but suggest Ant does not reach for his pipe and slippers just yet!

Comment

I think Ant should run Romahome workshops for ladies of a certain age - like me - who have a sort of faded charm but do not have a clue about anything mechanical! He has tried to train me in the fascinating art of draining down the water tanks and keeping my Eberspacher running smoothly but somehow I listen and smile wisely and then persuade him to do it for me!

Oh dear have I blown my chances of assistance next winter!

Comment

I think Ant should run Romahome workshops for ladies of a certain age
                  If he does start them I hope he doesn't exclude men, I'm clueless too, although I can drain my water tanks myself.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yes I should only speak for myself as I know there are many very capable women campers and also a few men who are about as mechanically minded as me!

As a child of the sixties and a bit of a feisty feminist I should know better!

Comment

I think Ant should run Romahome workshops for ladies of a certain age - like me - who have a sort of faded charm but do not have a clue about anything mechanical! He has tried to train me in the fascinating art of draining down the water tanks and keeping my Eberspacher running smoothly but somehow I listen and smile wisely and then persuade him to do it for me!

Oh dear have I blown my chances of assistance next winter!

I wondered why you smile alot when you visit! Not sure your selling the idea of a workshop quite hard enough if it's for Feisty feminists and clueless males with a slant on the hippy era, I'm not getting the joy! Better to just keep explaining things in the hope that something sticks.
                      I'm happy to do so.
                      Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X