This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray!!

Thank youy very much for the birthday wishes. The best present is the fact that I am collecting my R25 next Monday! I am going to Devon for a few days to try it out and see if there any problems. I will let you know how I get on.

Anne
    Annie:waving:

Originally posted by Annie View Post
    Thank youy very much for the birthday wishes. The best present is the fact that I am collecting my R25 next Monday! I am going to Devon for a few days to try it out and see if there any problems. I will let you know how I get on.

Anne

Wow, what a present, hope all goes well and you don't have too many teething problems.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I know how excited you must be Annie.
      We are going sur le Continent in our R25 next week, be prepared for lots of attention where ever you park.
      We are loving ours.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Originally posted by Annie View Post

Anne
        Happy birthday from me too.

I am really jealous as we are still waiting for our new R20 and it starts to feel like forever! When did you order yours that's if you don't mind me asking.

Hope you enjoy your first outing in it and you may be lucky and get good weather.
        Moya :)

Comment

Sorry Annie Forgot.......

Happy Birthday

Tony Anchorman

Comment

And Happy birthday from me too!

Enjoy your lovely new R25!! What a lovely birthday pressie!

Comment

[QUOTE=Moya;5900]Happy birthday from me too.

I am really jealous as we are still waiting for our new R20 and it starts to feel like forever! When did you order yours that's if you don't mind me asking.

Hope you enjoy your first outing in it and you may be lucky and get good weather.[/QUOT

I ordered the van at the NEC exhibition at the end of February, so it has seemed like a long wait.

Thanks for the birthday wishes - when you get to my age you don't expect so many!!

Anne
              Annie:waving:

Comment

Annie, I am very interested in the R25, if I am ever able to afford one.... I happen to live in Devon now and work in Somerset. I just wondered, and hope you do not think it is a cheek, if I could visit you somewhere whilst you are camping in Devon???

Would love to see an R25 in practical use.

I realise you maynot wish to publicise your movements in open forum so I will pm you if that is okay can you look for a private message please???

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X