This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 R20 hylo

Hi all, I have just bought a 2008 Hylo with pulman seating, as I cant collect it for a few days yet and I am going straight away with it can anyone please tell me which "Porta Potti" model will store under the seats.

Many thanks

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

welcome aboard!!!

I can't answer your question about the porta loo but I thought I'd bump your post back onto to 'todays posts' for you in the hope that someone will be able to come along and help you.

Where about is the UK are you? Was thinking if no-one has an answer for you, you could get the present owner/dealer to measure the internal dimensions for you and then pop along to somewhere like towsure to see if anything they stock will fit??

Glen
    Last edited by glenw; 09-06-2010, 15:09.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by macamxth1st View Post
      Hi all, I have just bought a 2008 Hylo with pulman seating, as I cant collect it for a few days yet and I am going straight away with it can anyone please tell me which "Porta Potti" model will store under the seats.

Many thanks

Geoff
      I think it is the Thetford 135. We have one for sale as we are changing our van. Only used it a couple of times and been wrapped up in the loft for ages. That's why I can't be certain of the model no. - I don't do lofts but can get other half to look if you want me to make sure.

Hope this helps.
      Moya :)

Comment

porta potty

Need to go to Specsavers, I went out to the garage and looked
        at our porta potty which is a 365 in the toilet option cupboard.

Came back in and read the question properly. So, you don't
        buy that one, it is obviously a smaller one if you want it under
        the seats.

baldybantam

Comment

When we had a C15 hytop our porta potti that fitted in the special place in the under seat locker was a 235 but we used to keep it in the aisle just behind the drivers and passengers seats

Comment

You're all nearly right! It's now called a Thetford 335, Fiamma used to do a "Bipot" that also fitted but not sure what number it had. The 335 is a tight enough fit as it is, so don't risk anything even slightly bigger. If you find anything smaller you'll need to be a pretty good shot!
            Ant

Comment

I thank you all from the heart of my bottom. ( I think thats right )

Geoff.

Comment

Potti

The Fiamma bi-pot 30 is the right size, we've just become proud owners of a an r20 duo hylo, and have been on the same quest!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X