• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nu Venture, Cleethorpes
    replied
    lol Bryan......

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
    No I have never waved at another motorhome on the road, but I would wave at another Romahome, Romahome owners are in a class of there own

Bryan
    Your right we are def, in a class of our own Bryan more so iff ya happen to were braces, to hold ya pants up lol.Rob.

Leave a comment:

• Nu Venture, Cleethorpes
    replied
    Special Wave ....lol

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    If its safe we wave at all motorhomes but we give a special wave and a headlight flash to Romahomes.
    Hi Graham, my wife and i Also have a special wave, but looking at some of the recipionts,(?)spellt wrong but it is early, lol, they probably think we are special needs.......We have been campers all our lives and love the roma,stho, now we have a nu venture, c15 tho and love it.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
    I have been caught out waving to meals on wheels vans, I figure its an investment for my old age
    Funny you should say that Ian, when we bought our van we had a tour round the Romahome factory on the Isle of Wight and they did make some meals on wheels vans at that time.

Leave a comment:

• Night Owl
    replied
    was it on the woodhead by pass near sheffield?

Leave a comment:

• Flo
    replied
    I waved frantically at a Romahome last week and I was in the Ford Focus. I reckoned they would realise that we were Romahome owners. If not they must have thought I was a mad woman.

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    waving

We wave at romahomes and mezans, and nu-venture surfs. If they look like us we wave, I have been caught out waving to meals on wheels vans, I figure its an investment for my old age, Icecream vans, hot dog vans, perhaps I need new glasses after all.
    Some wave back, usually the icecream vans and the hotdog vans.
    IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO WAVE AT POLICE VANS.Although prison vans can look like motorhomes, with lots of little windows.
    awkward buisness waving! do you take one hand off the wheel, grin, grin, smile like a chimpanzee, or do you yorkshire wave, raising the index finger only off the steering wheel. One finger salutes are not a good idea in parts foreign.Or do you let the codriver do the waving, why is she/he waving at him/her? dodgy very dodgy! What about the Flashers! no wave just flashing lights! makes you think they have noticed you only have three wheels or something. Still, if you see us, give us a wave!

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    If its safe we wave at all motorhomes but we give a special wave and a headlight flash to Romahomes.

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    started a topic Was it you?

Was it you?

No I have never waved at another motorhome on the road, but I would wave at another Romahome, Romahome owners are in a class of there own

Bryan

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X