This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a coloured Duo

Seen on Rowan Park, a deep green Duo, with an unusual awning. Had a Freeborn numberplate, I plugged this Forum and the Romaclub, owner had not heard of either!
    Last edited by Ian.C.S; 27-07-2010, 13:39.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Hmm, possibly a respray job, I didn't think they did them in colours.

Thanks for the plug, rather surprised he hasn't heard of us, surely our fame spreads far and wide.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Coloured Duo

I think I saw this one at Damage Barton between 8th 11th July it just had Duo
      under the rear window I think it was a 03 or 04 reg but only spotted it as it drove past my pitch it was on the C.CC site. I thought it was rather strange &
      Thought maybe a special order.
      Cheers
      Pete

Comment

Now a yellow one!

I have just seen a bright yellow duo,05 numberplate in central wimbledon.
        Could not get a photo.
        Looked too good for a respray, I believe GRP can be coloured easily, so maybe a special. Makes a change from White.
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

All Romahome dealers are now getting copies of all the Press Releases I am sending out and I am looking at some Point of Sale leaflets so, hopefully, no Romahome should be sold without some Club literature. And, of course, the Forum is mentioned on the Club website for computer users.
          Colin

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X