This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidderminster Morrisons

We saw an R20 in Morrisons car park in Kidderminster, if it was you we put a SMH sticker under your windscreen wipers hope you don't mind us plugging the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

One day...someone will come back and say ''yes it was me''
    Jessie

Comment

Sticker

Graham,
      How do we get a sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
        Graham,
        How do we get a sticker?
        Hi Bluebell

Send me a personal message with your name and address and I will post one out to you. We call them stickers but they don't actually stick, you will need to put a bit of blue tack or sellotape on them to stick them to your van window.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

must have just missed you graham we were in kidderminster on saturday we stayed at holt heath on a rally all week.

Comment

Graham
            is there any chance you can email the logo as jpeg pic, cos I have a colour printer and can laminate it, so that would be an easy way for me to get one Please.

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitTin View Post
              Graham
              is there any chance you can email the logo as jpeg pic, cos I have a colour printer and can laminate it, so that would be an easy way for me to get one Please.

There is one winging its way to you via email now. Let me know if it is ok.
              Graham

Comment

Originally posted by dancer View Post
                must have just missed you graham we were in kidderminster on saturday we stayed at holt heath on a rally all week.
                Hi Steve

We stayed at Wolverley C&CC for a few days. So was it you in Morrisons then?
                Graham

Comment

Thank you Graham. Logo received and ready to travel

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    Hi Steve

We stayed at Wolverley C&CC for a few days. So was it you in Morrisons then?
                    No it was`nt me, i have my SMH badge proudly displayed in lower door window, may have been someone on our rally?

Comment

Hi Dancer

Where abouts did you stay at Holt Heath, we know the area well and interested.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X