This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini spotted

We spotted a Romini heading northbound on the A1 5 miles north of the junction for the M18, it was too quick to notice what was towing it, was it any of the Romini owners on here?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    We spotted a Romini heading northbound on the A1 5 miles north of the junction for the M18, it was too quick to notice what was towing it, was it any of the Romini owners on here?
    'Twasn't me. Though I don't live far away.
    However, this post and your other about a new section leads me to ask - Can we have a Romini Section?
    There are Romini bits scattered across the Forum. I'm not sure I have found them all, but I am sure there is enough interest to support its own section.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      'Twasn't me. Though I don't live far away.
      However, this post and your other about a new section leads me to ask - Can we have a Romini Section?
      There are Romini bits scattered across the Forum. I'm not sure I have found them all, but I am sure there is enough interest to support its own section.
      Jim.
      I have made a sub forum in Caravan Chat for Romini Caravans so you can put all your Romini related stuff in there. I have moved the Romini related posts from Caravan Chat into the new sub forum.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        I have made a sub forum in Caravan Chat for Romini Caravans so you can put all your Romini related stuff in there. I have moved the Romini related posts from Caravan Chat into the new sub forum.
        WONDERFUL Graham,
        I'm sure I am saying Thank You for more people than myself.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X