As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it you I spotted on my recent haggis hunt

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it you I spotted on my recent haggis hunt

1) Duo near RAF Kinloss - Thursday pm 7/10/10. Thanks for the wave

2) Hylo ? heading north, A86 north of Fort William - Friday 8/10/10. A flash of the lights from you, ta much. I gave a wave or two.

3) Hylo ? Wigtown town centre. I was parked and the other Roma passed within a few feet of me. Do not think the male driver noticed me!

4,5 & 6) Monday pm 11/10/10, All A75 heading towards Dumfries, 2 Hylo's (?) and one larger. Looked like a newish R type.

I was in my trusty Duo going in the opposite direction in all cases.
    No haggis to be seen, but plenty red squirrels and deer. Roll on next year.

Tony

Originally posted by alive23512 View Post
    1) Duo near RAF Kinloss - Thursday pm 7/10/10. Thanks for the wave

2) Hylo ? heading north, A86 north of Fort William - Friday 8/10/10. A flash of the lights from you, ta much. I gave a wave or two.

3) Hylo ? Wigtown town centre. I was parked and the other Roma passed within a few feet of me. Do not think the male driver noticed me!

4,5 & 6) Monday pm 11/10/10, All A75 heading towards Dumfries, 2 Hylo's (?) and one larger. Looked like a newish R type.

I was in my trusty Duo going in the opposite direction in all cases.
    No haggis to be seen, but plenty red squirrels and deer. Roll on next year.

Tony
    The Haggis only comes out of its burrow on foggy moonless nights,they are hunted by looking for their glowing eyes and foul smell.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      The Haggis only comes out of its burrow on foggy moonless nights,they are hunted by looking for their glowing eyes and foul smell.
      I was told they were easy to catch due to the fact that 1 leg was shorter than the other so they could only run 1 way around the mountains!!
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X