As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C15 - A515 between Buxton and Ashbourne- was it Lunnie?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 - A515 between Buxton and Ashbourne- was it Lunnie?

We saw a C15 on this road on Easter Sunday approximately 10.30am I flashed and you waved back. Looked a bit like Lunnie but not sure.

Was it you.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

It wasn't me!

I travelled down the M40 the other day to Bexley in my friend and colleague's car. I had left the Romahome at her house whilst we went in her car. Everyone at work thinks I'm funny with my Romahome and how much I go on about it! On the return journey north, I was really excited to see an identical van going south and I pointed at it and exclaimed exitedly, "There's a Romahome the same as mine!!" :so happy:

.......I spent the rest of the journey worrying that someone has stolen it and was off to the continent in it as I travelled in the opposite direction away from it

Of course, it was still there when we got back

What a twit!

BA

Comment

I often wave to passing Romahomes but they look at our big red VW van a bit strangely and rarely wave back. I also wave to traditional VW campers and they too look at our T5 very condescendingly and never return our waves!

Last week in Uttoxeter Tesco's carpark we saw our doppelgänger - we stopped and virtually hugged each other!!
      Mary

Comment

How rude of these people!! I would wave at you but the chances of us passing one another by on a road is probably slim

The thought of you throwing yourselves into the arms of some other van people in Uttoxeter Tesco car park is really funny. I found it so funny that I just attracted my daughter's displeasure by 'lol' ing when she was ordering the Chinese food

It's Nehanda's 21st today so some are having Indian food, some Chinese and another is having a pizza We are also watching Lord of the Rings (all three).

BA

Comment

Poor Lunnie has had her van keyed today in Chellaston She put it on her status on Facebook....I'd have to hunt down anyone who did that to my van. They would have to be afraid....very afraid!!!!

BA

Comment

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
            How rude of these people!! I would wave at you but the chances of us passing one another by on a road is probably slim

BA
            Well, we are at least in the same county.............

Happy birthday to Nehanda
            Mary

Comment

Yes it was me, off to see my mum

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                Yes it was me, off to see my mum
                Hi Joan

We were coming back from a weekend at Hayfield C&CC, did you realise it was us (mum and dad ) because you did wave and give a big smile.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Didnt realise it was you, but I had hoped it was someone I knew hope you had a good weekend at Hayfield

Comment

Perhaps we should have "Mum and Dad" emblazoned across the front

Comment

Yes please, then I wouldnt lose you

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X