As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashton under Lyne today

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashton under Lyne today

I was making a quick trip to Daisy Nook garden centre in the R 25 at about 3 this afternoon. On my way down Wilshaw Lane, just over the railway bridge bend, I met some queued traffic, blocked by the line of moving traffic on my side of the road. At the head of the queue was a small Romahome, who very kindly let me through. Because I was uphill from the queue it took me a few seconds to realise it was a Romahome, though I did wonder why a Citroen van had a Heki roof light! I waved as soon as I recognised it, was it you?

I guess it might be someone fairly local to be travelling on Wilshaw Lane, how good it was to see you

Not me...this time...though I will be there next weekend, on the Top Gun Flight Simulator experience, which promises to be fun. Having already had three gliding lessons, I am bound to be a great success ...may even be offered a full-time piloting job as a consequence
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I was in Denton at around 6pm, so not me then!!

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
        Not me...this time...though I will be there next weekend, on the Top Gun Flight Simulator experience, which promises to be fun. Having already had three gliding lessons, I am bound to be a great success ...may even be offered a full-time piloting job as a consequence
        Where is the Flight simulator experience based?!! Sounds like fun

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X