This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it you

Was it you parked by the Ornamental Gardens in Grange over Sands about 4.30pm yesterday, 25th November. That's where I walk our dog each morning and afternoon.
    Jennie

Not us

But our Outlook is in Grange quite often as Mother and father in law live on Charney Well Lane in GOS

Peter

Comment

Grange over Sands

Good to hear from you, I shall wave madly at any Outlook that passes me as I walk through Grange and you'll know it's me! If its anybody else they will think I'm mad but not to worry.

Just back from a few days in Southport on the Caravan Club Site. There was a Romahome parked opposite but we didn't meet the owners. It was very very windy so everybody stayed inside.

Jennie
      Last edited by Jen H; 12-12-2011, 16:13.

Comment

Will be in Grange on Friday/Saturday as it is MIL's burthday and we are going to the Netherwood for lunch on Friday.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Jen H View Post
          Good to hear from you, I shall wave madly at any Outlook that passes me as I walk through Grange and you'll know it's me! If its anybody else they will think I'm mad but not to worry.

Just back from a few days in Southport on the Caravan Club Site. There was a Romahome parked opposite but we didn't meet the owners. It was very very windy so everybody stayed inside.

Jennie
          If you ever go to Southport again let me know and I'll wave to you- I venture down there 3-4 times per year to visit daughter and grandchildren. Could be called wild camping -albeit on a semi's drive

Comment

Lunch in Grange

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
            Will be in Grange on Friday/Saturday as it is MIL's burthday and we are going to the Netherwood for lunch on Friday.

Peter
            I'll look out for you, enjoy your meal.

Jennie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X