As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wistaston Green, Crewe

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waverley
    replied
    Hi Caz

I changed my car to be able to tow a small caravan.

Then just as I was about buy a Freedom I spotted this beautiful P reg C15 - love at first sight

I'd had one previously but it was a bit old and had no power steering, so traded it it for a converted Citro├źn Relay van. Couldn't feel any affection for it, even though it was bigger and had more storage space

Anyway, I'm happy with my slightly bigger car and the pupils love it

Leave a comment:

• Caz
    replied
    Originally posted by Waverley View Post
    Hi

..... usually I'm in my school of motoring car. .......
    Snap! I use mine to tow my little caravan, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Waverley
    replied
    Hi Jayjay

So far not been to any of the meets, but maybe in the spring - I have many things to consider before making a decision.

My C15 stays out all the time - ready for a couple of nights out whenever the urge takes hold

Gail

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    Hi Gail - you'll see me at the rally in Spring, if you want to come! It's going to be a big one, and is in the 'fancy Meeting Up' section on the forum!

My little Kip now has its winter cover on, all drained down and emptied. I'm not coming out until Spring!

Leave a comment:

• Waverley
    replied
    Hiya

Love your Kip, but I've never seen one in use yet. I'll be looking out for you

Gail

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    to you from just down the road in Alsoggy!

Leave a comment:

• Waverley
    replied
    Yes, it is that one. In my line of work there's not many roads that I don't wander along at some time.

My c15 lives near the station (hence the user name ).

There's also a Romini in Nantwich that I gaze at when my learners are reversing around a corner

Someone on foot waved at me today in Nantwich Road in Crewe - was that you Night Owl?

Nice to know that there's lots of folk around who don't think that I'm a bit odd to have one of those "funny little campers"

Leave a comment:

• Night Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by Waverley View Post
    Hi

Have seen this Dimension parked near the Co-op many times, but usually I'm in my school of motoring car. Today got a lovely cheery wave from the driver as I passed in my C15 Hytop.

Anyone on here ??
    i have seen this , i know where it lives, think its the one near hungerford road, there is a an R20 in wistaston as well, i have seen a couple more in crewe, i have probably seen you as well.

nightowl

Leave a comment:

• Waverley
    started a topic Wistaston Green, Crewe

Wistaston Green, Crewe

Hi

Have seen this Dimension parked near the Co-op many times, but usually I'm in my school of motoring car. Today got a lovely cheery wave from the driver as I passed in my C15 Hytop.

Anyone on here ??

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X