As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre, Blackpool

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre, Blackpool

Was at a meeting at Moor Park yesterday and saw romahome pop top in the car park. Think I may have seen it around Bispham previously. I was in my Freelander not the R40 so won't have been spotted.
    Was it you?

Hi

It wasn't me! but it might easily could be! I drive past Moore Park quite regularily in my Saxo. The C15 gets about quite regularily in the Fylde. Mostly to keep it ticking over during the winter. Done Skipool Creek 3 weeks ago! The reg ends in FAP ( far away places!) Give me a wave if you see it. Off to Manchester, next week - doubling as rather small Pickfords lorry! Amazing what will fit in if you really try!
    There seems to be quite a few on the Fylde coast!
    Jol

Comment

That's true, keep seeing Romahomes out on the road when I'm out in my Freelander so can't wave else people think I'm strange.
      Will keep a look out for you so if you see someone in a black freelander waving, it's me!

Comment

Hot me, but we were at Morrisons Blackpool in our car and there was a C15 Hytop on the car park near us.

Peter

Comment

I've just got window clings from Graham and I'm going to put one in the Freelander so can be identified in my other vehicle.
          I've also seen a Romahome in Morrisons car park on occasions so may be a local.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoodle View Post
            I've just got window clings from Graham and I'm going to put one in the Freelander so can be identified in my other vehicle.
            I've also seen a Romahome in Morrisons car park on occasions so may be a local.
            Glad they arrived safely, thanks for spreading the word. There are still more available if anyone wants one. See this thread http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3760
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham

Yes got the 2 Stick ons, Thanks, One in the Romahome and one on the Saxo. All I need to do is park up in Morrisons! Seems to be where the Romahome action is!
              Since I saw 3 Roma's in a day - not seen one since!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X