This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfords car park Chorley

There was a Duo parked on the car park that Halfords shares with 2 other shops in Chorley this afternoon. Was it anyone on here?

Peter

Peter you politely missed out the word 'dirty'!!

'Twas us - probably sitting in the back eating an ASDA butty + Eccles cake (yummy).

Ours is recognisable by the roof furniture ie 'flying saucer' aerial & solar panel. (Oh, and the pull-out step & awning light if you're behind). (Oh, and the awning rail on both sides and the LPG filler cap and....). You may have gathered that I'm a bit of a gadget man.

ps: it's not that long since its last wash, honest. - I blame the weather!!

Keith

Comment

Hooray!!!!

Well done both, I think this is the first succesfully resolved 'spotted' case I can think of!
      Personally I've just returned to Brighton after a 2 week trek around England, Kettering, Leicester, Liverpool, Kirkby Stephen, Cockermouth, Nth Notts, Nottingham, W. London...... Did see and wave to an R20 that was going north on the M6 in Cheshire, but that was all ... oh, and there was a Duo parked in a car park in Keswick! Thin pickings this time of year!
      Slept in the van only 2 nights (v. comfortable as ever) as was visiting folk mostly, but just being in the van with a low sun and pressies given and received in the back made me happy
      Happy Trails folks!
      Andyvan

Comment

I was on the dual carriageway in our car and couldnt see if it was dirty, but it couldnt be any worse than ours at the moment it is black not white

Peter

Comment

When I drove past a car show room I saw one the same as mine and with roof bars too. Just a 2 second glimpse though.

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post
            When I drove past a car show room I saw one the same as mine and with roof bars too. Just a 2 second glimpse though.

Yes every time I drive past a large shop window I see another Dimension just like mine and then it's gone.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X