As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

silly me!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silly me!

last wednesday lunchtime I waived like mad to a man driving the other way in a romahome on Lymington high st ,as this was the first I have seen since we got our romahome I was quite excited, but then quickly disappointed as he did not waive back. Imagine my embarassment when I then realised I was on foot having left the said romahome in the carpark 5minutes earlier.

:: Oops!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by newforestlass View Post
      last wednesday lunchtime I waived like mad to a man driving the other way in a romahome on Lymington high st ,as this was the first I have seen since we got our romahome I was quite excited, but then quickly disappointed as he did not waive back. Imagine my embarassment when I then realised I was on foot having left the said romahome in the carpark 5minutes earlier.
      I do hope he didn't have his wife with him, or he'd be having a hard time trying to explain about the woman from Lymington who seemed to know him so well!

Comment

Oh yes, I never thought of that. Just in case I did get you in trouble I apologise and would like to state categorically that I have no idea who you are....but should we meet up in the future at any of the club events feel free to say hello.

Comment

If it was the elderly couple in the 2005'ish Hylo they must have felt very popular all of a sudden, because I waved to them too!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X