As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome R30 Cardiff

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome R30 Cardiff

We saw an Romahome R30 yesterday (29th March) around the Cardiff Bay area, we were in our Dimension, didn't get chance to wave, was it you?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hi Graham,
    Yes it was probably me, I frequently travel to Cardiff bay in my Dimension.
    What were you doing so far from home in a built up area?
    Regards
    Eugene.

Comment

Hi Eugene

This was a Romahome R30 we saw not a Dimension, it definitely had the R30 paint job on the side.

We went to Ants for a service last Monday and the weather was that nice that we decided to extend our stay and go to South Wales for the rest of the week. We stayed at the Caravan Club site at Newport and the day we saw the R30 we were visiting the Cardiff bay area to have a look round.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham,
        You have enlightened me! I always thought that my motorhome was a Dimension, but now I realise it must be a R30. In fact the R30 number is printed on the back and it has got the go faster flashes down the sides duh!.
        Regards,
        Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by eugene View Post
          Hi Graham,
          You have enlightened me! I always thought that my motorhome was a Dimension, but now I realise it must be a R30. In fact the R30 number is printed on the back and it has got the go faster flashes down the sides duh!.
          Regards,
          Eugene
          Well that must have been you then Eugene, fancy that.

The Dimension was the forerunner to the R30, we have a Dimension the R30's came out later.
          Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X