As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henfold Lakes

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry
    replied
    Henfold Lakes in July

Hi Moya ,

Just had a browse through the “Was it You” section for the first time and saw your above post – it was me in the Hylo! I used the site as a base for watching the Olympic road cycling events at Box Hill. Had my bike with me and cycled to Box Hill each day. Had a great time cheering on Team GB as they cycled round the Box Hill loop. I had tried to book into the CC CL site but they were full. However the owner mentioned they also had a large meadow (not a CL) and put me in there. The Lakes looked a popular spot for fishing and if you returned hope Roger caught a whopper!

Cheers, Terry.

P.S. Will now have a go with a post myself re a 2004 Hylo seen recently at Arne RSPB, Dorset.

Leave a comment:

• Moya
    started a topic Henfold Lakes

Henfold Lakes

We were at Henfold Lakes Fishery near Dorking Sun 29th and Mon 30th July and saw your Romahome Hi-Lo Reg VX05 ZPS. Noticed you had a SMF sticker in your window but never got to see you to say hello. You did wave to us when you drove past on Monday. We were outside our van - Nu Venture.

Lovely site and Roger has got it on the list to take his fishing gear next time.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X