As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was flashed 3 times in Miffy!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was flashed 3 times in Miffy!

Hi everyone,

I was driving back from Wells in Norfolk on Thursday (6th Sept) along the A149 then A17 towards Sleaford and King's Lynn then A1 north and I was flashed by 3 Romahomes. It was so lovely. Aren't we a friendly lot?!!

Mmm, note to self - must work out how to flash headlights before next trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny View Post
      Hi everyone,

I was driving back from Wells in Norfolk on Thursday (6th Sept) along the A149 then A17 towards Sleaford and King's Lynn then A1 north and I was flashed by 3 Romahomes. It was so lovely. Aren't we a friendly lot?!!
      The Romaclub was holding a rally just south of Cromer,so there were a lot of little white jobs buzzing around,I was one of them!
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Roma rally.

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        The Romaclub was holding a rally just south of Cromer,so there were a lot of little white jobs buzzing around,I was one of them!
        I'd love to go to a rally and meet others with Romahomes and I am in the club but they seem to meet at places without loos and showers and I don't have my own loo. I don't really want to use a porta potti in such a small van as it's a bit like eating in the toilet afterwards!! I'm off to Sandringham for a few nights soon; not been to that site before so I'm looking forward to it.

Bunny. (In Miffy)

Comment

How about using a toilet tent? There's a few on offer at the moment with it being end of camping season..

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X