As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re:- Is it one of ours

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:- Is it one of ours

I noticed this morning that the Tax disk is out of date by 6 months they could be in for a rude awakening quite often our local bobby takes a stroll & issues a few tickets for parking there is a notice saying residents only but what the police book them on is the "Access only sign" which is a traffic offence, not that anybody takes notice but I have noticed that cars that have been ticketed don't pay us a visit the second time.
    Pete

Originally posted by peteadams67 View Post
    I noticed this morning that the Tax disk is out of date by 6 months they could be in for a rude awakening quite often our local bobby takes a stroll & issues a few tickets for parking there is a notice saying residents only but what the police book them on is the "Access only sign" which is a traffic offence, not that anybody takes notice but I have noticed that cars that have been ticketed don't pay us a visit the second time.
    Pete
    I'm sorry but I get angry at people having such out of date tax discs. That is not an oversight, that is deliberate!

We all have to pay our share and, moreover, the disc will invalidate any insurance this owner might have. which is bad for anyone involved in an accident with them.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I work in Reading a fair amount and have noticed a DVLA Transtit van with a camera fitted to each corner of the roof. It cruises around the streets and automatically informs their fleet of at least 4 recovery trucks that take the untaxed vehicles straight to the pound.
      I was in the Reading Gate retail park the other day and a chap drove in, the van came around the car park and they took it away before he came back out of McDonalds!

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X