As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook near Dartmouth

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlook near Dartmouth

We saw an outlook on the road from Slapton sands to Dartmouth, a female lone driver as far as I could see, I waved but the road was a bit narrow and I think the driver was concentrating and didn't see us.

Was it Jessiem I know she has been in the area recently.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hello graham. Was it Thursday you saw this lone female driver in a Duo Outlook? with a little white highland terrier for company? HY52 ... (I'll not put the rest on)
    We saw possibly the same lady, having to reverse on the bridge at Kingsbridge as the bus was coming through. We were on that bus!!! We may have even passsed you on that bus doing a dash along slapton sands to make up for lost time.
    Jessie

Comment

Yes it was Thursday, it must have been the same lady but we didn't see a dog or notice the registration number we were too busy trying to squeeze down the narrow road and i think she was concentrating too as she didn't seem to notice us at all.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X