This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted in Cornwall

We/ve just returned from 6 days in Cornwall, stopping at the Tregurrian C&CC site. When we arrived (11th) there was an ?outlook - 53 plate i think, on the non-EHU site but the owners were out and about and left possibly the next day. Was it you???

An outlook duo arrived over the weekend,sporting a movelite awning. Camped on the main site - you seemed to prefer to keep yourselves to yourselves but I did say good morning a couple of times!!

On the way home a convoy of 2 hylo's heading Cornwall bound on the A30, around lunchtime on wed 16th

Several Bongo-ist's on the road too - there was a dealer selling mainly bongo's near Newquay airport so maybe explains the high number spotted. That and the fact that we were really close to the surfer beach at Watergate bay, veedubs everywhere!!!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

hope you had a nice week too.

It wasn't us with the movelite awning glenw!!!! we did take ours and use it. We are disappointed in it because it is actually coming apart at the seams, literally this being only the second time we have used it. Not so long ago I sent a mail to movelite to get advice on how it is put up (before your helpful instruction) We got a sarcastic mail back!!! Mmmm I was a bit annoyed, then a few weeks ago I got another mail from a young lady saying she had been 'asked' to mail us and see if we need further advice, someone may have read the previous mail that was sent and decided that is no way to mail a customer. So, in the light of what is occuring with it falling apart, I think an email is in order. Oooooh dear going off on one here sorry!!!
    Jessie

Comment

We had a great time ta, I've just posted a few photo's.
      I'm sorry to hear your troubles with the movelite and outdoor revolution, I must say, when we snapped a pole and phoned them they were extremely helpful - posting the replacement onto us on site and then resending them to the next site when the less than helpful Royal Mail returned them to sender stating there was no reply when they tried to deliver them!! We were staying at the Brighton CC site at the time, an extremely busy site in the summer and the office is open from early morning to late at night.

Maybe try phoning them,I sometimes find it is more powerful at getting things sorted than an email, especially when you ask for the name of who you are talking to - it makes it a lot more personal!!
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
        hope you had a nice week too.

It wasn't us with the movelite awning glenw!!!! we did take ours and use it. We are disappointed in it because it is actually coming apart at the seams, literally this being only the second time we have used it. Not so long ago I sent a mail to movelite to get advice on how it is put up (before your helpful instruction) We got a sarcastic mail back!!! Mmmm I was a bit annoyed, then a few weeks ago I got another mail from a young lady saying she had been 'asked' to mail us and see if we need further advice, someone may have read the previous mail that was sent and decided that is no way to mail a customer. So, in the light of what is occuring with it falling apart, I think an email is in order. Oooooh dear going off on one here sorry!!!
        Hello Jessie,
        Sorry to hear your troubles, if you get no joy from an email, keep a copy, write or better yet get a solicitor to write, it will cost you £20 approx and threaten legal action under sale of goods act.All items sold must be fit for purpose and for a resonable time after sale, you can also demand recompense for all your expenses including solicitor, A legal letter will work wonders, you are not likely to be the only customer with problems, they should replace and recompense.
        Good luck
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X