As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini manual or brochure anyone

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini manual or brochure anyone

A Romini sold on ebay recently in the Isle of Wight. They had an original brochure of the van. Wondered if any Romini owners out there know where I can get such a thing. It would be nice to have and a manual would really be great. Maybe they're like the Romini itself. Extremely hard to get hold of. Pam

Email the seller and ask if you can have a copy before it goes?

Comment

I have a copy of the brochure on my computer at home so I will put it on here asap.
      Colin

Comment

Romini brochure

Originally posted by niloc View Post
        I have a copy of the brochure on my computer at home so I will put it on here asap.
        Colin
        That would be great. thanks. Pam

Comment

WONDERFUL Colin! Be careful I dont give you a kiss if we meet on the IoW.
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

At the risk of Jim kisssing me on the IoW (during the cricket should earn us some more runs - see IoW thread), here are the two sides of the Romini brochure of unknown date but I would guess they only produced one.
            Colin
            Attached Files

Comment

Romini brochure

That's great. Thanks. I've saved it to my picture file and now I'm going to print it out. Many thanks.
              PS if you ever want to get rid of the original can I be on the top of your list. Pam

Comment

Pam
                if you want a better copy PM me with your e mail address and I will send you a higher quality picture. Pauline & Graham might want to add it to their on line stock of manuals.
                Colin

Comment

Originally posted by niloc View Post
                  Pam
                  if you want a better copy PM me with your e mail address and I will send you a higher quality picture. Pauline & Graham might want to add it to their on line stock of manuals.
                  Colin
                  Yes please Colin. You have our email address if you want to send it over I will get it added.

Comment

I have now put the manual in the downloads, there is the two page colour one from Colin (Niloc) and also a 4 page black and white one from Jim (Twolitre) - thank you both.

I've made them into pdfs, quality is not great but they should be readable:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloads.html

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X