This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini(Cooking on Gas)

I can finally report that my cooker/grill is in full working order. Went to collect it today. Both burners are up to full speed and working perfectly. The grill now has a decent flame from the jets and toast and bacon can now be grilled. The entire thing was stripped down to within an inch of it's life and cleaned and checked. Many thanks to Twolitre who sent me spare parts and to Bluenote who supplied the original cooker.

Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    I can finally report that my cooker/grill is in full working order. Went to collect it today. Both burners are up to full speed and working perfectly. The grill now has a decent flame from the jets and toast and bacon can now be grilled. The entire thing was stripped down to within an inch of it's life and cleaned and checked. Many thanks to Twolitre who sent me spare parts and to Bluenote who supplied the original cooker.

Pam
    That's good news Pam, glad you got it sorted.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

That must be "two out of three" Pam. Can't be a bad score!
      Glad the parts were suitable.
      Thanks for using my email address.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Romini cooking on gas

Thanks Jim. You're efforts much appreciated and I hope you had a nice time away.

Pam

Comment

Thanks Pam,
          I'm not sure I will bother again. It was pleasant to be away from home for a couple of days, but not enough action to fill in all the time.
          However, I did find two more Rominis. See "Unique Romini?".
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X