This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini pigeons

About 6 O'clock this morning, I'm lying nice and cosy in my bed, when I got the feeling I was being watched. turning slowly I glanced up and(I kid you not) there were 2 pigeons looking down at me through my roof vent. I reached for my camera(but forgot I'd put it in the cupboard) darn it. I slowly got out of bed to try and get the camera but the pigeons must have sussed what I was up to and headed instead for the awning, which I'm sure they were using as a trampoline when they weren't using the top of the caravan for clog dancing practice

Pam

That gave me a laugh thanks Pam.

Someone once told us if you don't like your neighbours on site throw bread on the top of their van late at night, perhaps that's what your neighbours did.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Wait until you get seagulls up there!

I hate pigeons - the sound they make toodle-oo-ing down my chimney is torture.

Comment

Perhaps that was what the silly yellow bit that fell out of my skylight last week was for. Stopping "peeping pigeons".
        It was the same size as the skylight, but yellow plastic with slots in it. Obviously original fitment. Talk about degrading plastic! It was as crumbly as the famous Walkers Crisps (no relation - as far as I know)!
        Now I must be prey to "peeping pigeons" too!
        Jim (Walker)
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

romini pigeons

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Perhaps that was what the silly yellow bit that fell out of my skylight last week was for. Stopping "peeping pigeons".
          It was the same size as the skylight, but yellow plastic with slots in it. Obviously original fitment. Talk about degrading plastic! It was as crumbly as the famous Walkers Crisps (no relation - as far as I know)!
          Now I must be prey to "peeping pigeons" too!
          Jim (Walker)
          Well at least nothing fell off my van. that's something to be thankful for.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X