Announcement

Collapse

Keep it friendly folks

We are noticing an increased amount of posts that are in danger of generating a “flame fest” that is an argument between two or more members.

Please can we all be respectful to each other and stop making nasty comments and jibes, any posts that admin and moderators consider to be inflammatory will be deleted without warning or comment.
See more
See less

Romini LXS For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini LXS For Sale

Hi everyone

just thought I would let all you romini lovers know that I am selling my romini lxs, all the charm of the original romini but with the added benefit of a toilet. I am looking into advertising her on the small motorhome site.

Originally posted by pluto123 View Post
    Hi everyone

just thought I would let all you romini lovers know that I am selling my romini lxs, all the charm of the original romini but with the added benefit of a toilet. I am looking into advertising her on the small motorhome site.
    This lovely Romini is now advertised for sale on our website. Thanks for your donation Pluto123.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/romi...-for-sale.html

PICT0002.jpg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Somehow, it doesn't look quite like a Romini to my unpracticed eye ! Is it a few feet longer than normal ?
      Have to be I suppose, with the kahzi and all .....

(How do you spell that, anyway )

Perhaps Jim can lend some info - about the various Romini models, that is

Comment

After Island Plastics (Romahome) sold the rights to the Romini to Collier Designs, they produced a number of "normal" Romini's plus a few LX and LXS models that were longer and had additional fittings/Equipment.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html
        Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B View Post
          After Island Plastics (Romahome) sold the rights to the Romini to Collier Designs, they produced a number of "normal" Romini's plus a few LX and LXS models that were longer and had additional fittings/Equipment.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html
          The moulds were sold by Collier to a german concern.I have seen a dark grey Romini XLS with german name badge, cant remember what tho`.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B View Post
            After Island Plastics (Romahome) sold the rights to the Romini to Collier Designs, they produced a number of "normal" Romini's plus a few LX and LXS models that were longer and had additional fittings/Equipment................http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html
            Thanks Rob, that was really interesting - 10" wheels look a bit wee though ........ aren't they usually 13" ?

Comment

Originally posted by rugmike View Post

Thanks Rob, that was really interesting - 10" wheels look a bit wee though ........ aren't they usually 13" ?
              No idea, Jim will be able to tell you though I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.C.S View Post

The moulds were sold by Collier to a german concern.I have seen a dark grey Romini XLS with german name badge, cant remember what tho`.
                I thought the German company never actually produced any vans but I'm no expert on the subject.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X