As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New romini tow car

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New romini tow car

Now that the Rav4 is no more I have a nissan Qashquai which I will get a tow bar on next year, ready for the new season. I haven't been online recently since my 1 year old neice knocked a cup of tea over my apple mac laptop (it's officially dead, unfixable) so Now I'm back to using my desk top computer until I can sort out another apple mac.

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    Now that the Rav4 is no more I have a nissan Qashquai which I will get a tow bar on next year, ready for the new season. I haven't been online recently since my 1 year old neice knocked a cup of tea over my apple mac laptop (it's officially dead, unfixable) so Now I'm back to using my desk top computer until I can sort out another apple mac.
    Cor love the Nissan! And the colour too, nice.

You might find it's cheaper to put a new tow bar on now, rather then in the spring, simply due to demand, and also there's a VAT rise due soon.

Oh dear, one of my sons did exactly the same when he was young. Can you claim it on your house insurance? I did when one of my pooters went caput when we had an electrical storm.

Comment

[QUOTE=jayjay;11364]Cor love the Nissan! And the colour too, nice.

You might find it's cheaper to put a new tow bar on now, rather then in the spring, simply due to demand, and also there's a VAT rise due soon.

Oh dear, one of my sons did exactly the same when he was young. Can you claim it on your house insurance? I did when one of my pooters went caput when we had an electrical storm.[/QUOTE

My hose contents insurance didn't cover the laptop(should have checked the small print). I'd forgotten about the vat increase. Maybe I'll have to bring it forward a bit.

Pam

Comment

Nice car Pam, but a bit of an about face from the Rav4!
        You didn't take the Apple round to the Rav4 garage to check whether it was "fixable" did you?
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

romini tow car

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Nice car Pam, but a bit of an about face from the Rav4!
          You didn't take the Apple round to the Rav4 garage to check whether it was "fixable" did you?
          Jim.
          This is not caravan related but I got another apple laptop(second hand off ebay) a bit smaller than the broken one. But last night decided for some odd reason to try and switch on my broken apple book and believe it or not it worked. This is what I'm typing this on. Maybe sitting on a shelf for a few weeks, did it some good. It seems to be ok. Maybe I'll take the 12 inch I book on holidays. although I've yet to figure out how to get online (with wi fi) when I'm not at home. Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X