For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale

We reluctantly need to sell our Romini Hopefully for over 2500. model with fridge.

Can I advertise it here ?

I have it on eBay at the moment on a bid option and have had no end of questions for buy it now price.

The unit is in excellent condition And will come with Romini awning and a storage cover.

Any views on the price?

Thanks
    Im just not young enough to know it all

You have made enough posts to advertise it for free on our forum, just please post in the "For Sale" section.

Alternatively if you make a £10 donation I can do you a nice display advertisement with up to six photos for our website. All the details are here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/sell...motorhome.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Unless just listing an item on ebay is to get an idea of value there seems little reason for having a reserve. In my opinion anyway.
      I have sold several things on ebay, Including cars caravans, boats and motorcycles. All listed at the lowest starting price I would accept.

I must say that apart from the crack in the front apron your Romini seems almost pristine with very original appointments and fittings, though it would not of course have had a fridge or LED lighting when built.

Probably some Romini owners on here will have a smile at my congratulations on your correctly located seat backrests and cushions.

Pamsicle on this Forumis trying to keep a record of known Rominis up to date. If you do not know, there are numbers stamped on the inside of the top door hinge. The left column,reading downwards will probably be a 7 (unknown significance) and the two lower numbers will be the last two years in the 1900s when it was made. The other (right) column is, we believe, the production number. In my case 199.
      The list of Rominis is in the Romini section of this forum.
      I am sure that if your Romini is not on there I am sure Pam would appreciate the info - perhaps by Private Message via the forum to Pamsicle .

Good luck with the sale, I am sure Graham will list your Romini for you.
      Jim.

PS. I saw when I checked this post that Graham has already responded.
      Last edited by Twolitre; 09-10-2016, 16:09. Reason: PS added.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your input.

At the moment Im within £50 of my reserve so Ill hang on.

I notice that there is one for sale on the forum so I don't want to crowd the options. Just hope eBay delivers.

Only had it since last October, domestic upheaval forces the sale Bummer.
        Im just not young enough to know it all

Comment

Introduce myself as the new keeper of this Romini, due to pick-up on Tuesday and of course looking forward
          to my new caravan.
          Previously owned a 1930 Eccles two berth toured for six years or so and towed that with my 1928 Vauxhall saloon. It all got a little too much with the weight of the outfit and reluctantly had to let them go.
          The Romini will be partnered with my recently purchased Volvo Amazon of 1968 vintage. Altogether a much more manageable combo.
          Enjoy attending weekend steam rallies/country shows
          Best wishes, David.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayliss View Post
            Introduce myself as the new keeper of this Romini, due to pick-up on Tuesday and of course looking forward
            to my new caravan.
            Previously owned a 1930 Eccles two berth toured for six years or so and towed that with my 1928 Vauxhall saloon. It all got a little too much with the weight of the outfit and reluctantly had to let them go.
            The Romini will be partnered with my recently purchased Volvo Amazon of 1968 vintage. Altogether a much more manageable combo.
            Best wishes, David.
            Welcome David congratulations on your Romini, I hope to see you at one of our meets sometime.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Romini number

Originally posted by Bayliss View Post
              to my new caravan.
              Best wishes, David.
              Hi David. Welcome to the forum. I wonder if you could tell me the production number on your Romini. It should be on the upper hinge of your door. A list is being kept of all known Romini's still in existence.
              Thanks
              Forget I asked. If you bought the Romini from Rich. I already have the number.
              Pam
              Last edited by pamsicle; 16-10-2016, 13:16.

Comment