As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I buy your Romini

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I buy your Romini

Tuesday afternoon I'm sitting quietly reading, when the doorbell goes. On opening my door, there is a woman(total stranger) asking if my caravan was for sale(I don't remember putting a sign on it, but i suppose it never hurts to ask) She asked if she could look through the windows, since she'd never seen anything like it before. I got the keys and let her have a look inside. Then from out of nowhere 2 young girls arrived and began oooing and ahhhhing. She wanted to leave her phone number. So that if I ever chose to sell it she could have first refusal. It's nice that my Little Roo can still get people ooooing and ahhhhing at her age.

You weren't tempted then Pam?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      You weren't tempted then Pam?
      Not a chance. It was nice that someone was interested though.

Pam

Comment

Why sell a Romini - unless family size or financial distress dictates.
        If I only used mine once a year it would be worth keeping.
        It seems that amongst all the roving community, Romini owners are almost alone in not suffering depreciation costs.
        After about four years, Rominis are selling for almost twice the buying price I paid. And still rising.
        Why sell an investment?
        I will keep mine, as long as the Romini fits the bill.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Why sell a Romini - unless family size or financial distress dictates.
          If I only used mine once a year it would be worth keeping.
          It seems that amongst all the roving community, Romini owners are almost alone in not suffering depreciation costs.
          After about four years, Rominis are selling for almost twice the buying price I paid. And still rising.
          Why sell an investment?
          I will keep mine, as long as the Romini fits the bill.
          Jim.
          Here, here. I think if I got rid of the van, the two little girls next door would be gutted as they consider it there own little wendy house on wheels.
          Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X