As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

romini info

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romini info

hi there, have just purchased a romini caravan, this one has a toilet/shower compartment, does anyone have any info on this model, cant seem to find anything about it. thanks

Originally posted by neily71 View Post
    hi there, have just purchased a romini caravan, this one has a toilet/shower compartment, does anyone have any info on this model, cant seem to find anything about it. thanks
    Hi Neil,
    Your Romini seems rather unusual if it has toilet/shower compartment.
    Most Rominis (including mine) are only of 8ft body length, which leaves no room for such luxuries. You will find quite a lot of Romini photos in the Romini sub-section of the Forum for comparison.
    There are also inclusions in the "manuals" part.

There were only a very few which were made with longer bodies. I am aware of only one survivor, but that did not have a toilet compartment. The one I know of can be picked out in the pictures I posted, seen at Stafford Show Ground. Look in "Your Photos - Unique Romini?".

Perhaps you could post a photo or two for the Romini "clan" to peruse.
    Photos are very easy to post on this Forum, but need to be of limited resolution. If you have an email photo size facility on your camera there is no problem at all.

Good luck with your Romini. I would love to see some photos and I'm sure others would also. Let us know more about it.

Regards, Jim.
    Last edited by Twolitre; 14-02-2011, 12:45. Reason: Addition.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

unusual romini

Hi Jim, i bought this romini about september last year, my father had the small romini about 8ft a few years ago which i went to collect from redruth, bearing in mind i stay in Falkirk it was a 2 day trip. I saw an ad in gumtree for this romini i have and the chap said it had a swivel casette toilet in it.I thought someone must have modified it to fit such a thing as i was unaware of a romini with a toilet compartment, anyway i decided to go and view it. I was surprised to find it did have a proper compartment which is a good size with a moulded shower tray floor. It had been getting used as a wendy house for his kids and required some tlc, it has been resprayed in metallic blue with black decals and 10 inch polished alloys, not a bad job although i like things standard, have been struggling to find any info on such a model, the one you saw at your car show is the same length as mine, i have the original size bed but a small wardrobe and toilet compartment at one side, cooker and sink on the other side, i have a couple of photos on my computer which i will try to post although do not have alot of knowledge in this department, i will take interior pics aswell, if you want i can send pics to your email if they do not work on website, many thanks for your response

Comment

Hi Neily71

Welcome to the forum, glad you have joined us.

If you are having difficulty putting pictures on here have a look at our Youtube site for instructions.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smallmot.../4/2rPdmlTTkP4

Your van sounds lovely, we'd love to see some pics.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X